Karen W. Magdich has been representing insurance companies and self insured corporations since 1996. In 2007, Karen Magdich founded Magdich & Associates, P.C.
It is our mission to provide our clients with the finest legal service through zealous and aggressive representation, personal attention and professional diligence.
When our clients succeed, we succeed. We strive to make lasting relationships with our clients, and do so by being guided by the following principles:
- Our clients deserve our personal and timely attention. Calls are returned promptly. We must be accessible. When our clients need us, we must be there for them. To that end, we each have mobile telephones with email access, and make ourselves available. All calls are returned within 24 hours.
- Our work must be thorough and effective. We are zealous advocates for our clients. They depend on us to aggressively pursue their goals, leaving no stone unturned. Whether in the courtroom or in our research and pleadings, we strive to find ways to best advance the client’s cause.
- We are counselors as well as advocates. We communicate in clear language that our clients understand. We advise as well as represent. Our clients deserve to know what we do, why we do it, and how it benefits them and their case.
- Our clients are entitled to professionalism from us. We ascribe to the highest professional ethics, and protect client confidences from improper disclosure.
- Our clients need to know what lies on the legal horizon. We stay abreast of developments in the law and inform our clients of how these changes may affect them.
- Our legal services need to be affordable. We use technology and procedures to minimize costs wherever possible.
- Our clients’ interests are paramount. They are the reason we exist as a firm, and within the bounds of professional ethics, we pursue their interests relentlessly.