Karen W. Magdich is the founding member of Magdich Law. Ms. Magdich founded the firm on the principals of honesty, integrity and quality legal services. An accomplished litigator, Ms. Magdich concentrates her practice on the defense of complex litigation, involving catastrophic injuries, fraud and medical malpractice. Ms. Magdich is an authority in the field of No Fault Litigation. Many carriers seek the assistance of Ms. Magdich to take over cases or consult with other retained counsel in the defense and trial of litigated matters. Through her career she has defended insurance companies, hospitals, corporations and individuals. A graduate of St. Louis University School of Law, Ms. Magdich is licensed to practice law in Michigan, Illinois and Missouri. She earned her undergraduate degree in Business Management with a minor in Business law. She is licensed in State and Federal Courts and practices at all levels of the court systems. Karen Magdich can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. Magdich will be a featured speaker at the ICLE No Fault Seminar in 2014. She will be presenting the Impact of Technology on discovery and trials.
- Tried case in Macomb Circuit Court in the matter of Schmittler v. State Farm (Case No. 10-1977-NI) that resulted in a Trial Defense Verdict
- Tried case in Michigan Supreme Court in the matter of Frazier v. Allstate (Case No. 06-3787-NF) that resulted in Defense Opinion
- Tried case in Macomb County through Supreme Court in the matter of Verbrugghe v. Select Specialty Hospital that resulted in a Trial Defense Verdict
- Tried case in Trial Court through Court of Appeals in the matter of The Healing Place (Naylor) v. Allstate that resulted in a Trial Defense Verdict
- Tried case in St. Clair County through Court of Appeals in the matter of Fergusson v. Makki, M.D. that resulted in Directed Verdict
Little Known Fact: Karen Magdich was a state champion swimmer in her younger years.