Jeremiah L. Fanslau
Jeremiah Fanslau started with the firm as an associate in 2012, and joined the leadership team in 2017. Mr. Fanslau graduated from Eastern Michigan University in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Philosophy. He received his Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2011. Mr. Fanslau joined Magdich Law in 2012 and has primarily practiced defending first-party claims for personal protection insurance benefits, third-party claims for noneconomic damages, and uninsured/underinsured motorist claims.
- Caron v. Brown: in the 2A District Court for the City of Adrian, Mr. Fanslau successfully obtained a judgement in favor of the Defendant after a bench trial was held on an action of Claim and Delivery.
- Holbrook v. Progressive: in Wayne County Circuit Court, Mr. Fanslau secured an order dismissing more than $85,000 in attendant care claims after evidencing fraud had occurred warranting a dismissal consistent with the Michigan Court of Appeals holding in Bahri v. IDS Property Casualty Insurance Company.
- Titan Insurance Company v. Allstate Insurance Company: in Wayne County Circuit Court, Mr. Fanslau secured an order dismissing Titan’s Third-Party Complaint against Allstate by arguing improper third-party practice consistent with the Michigan Court of Appeals opinion Diekevers v. SCM Corporation.
- Access Plus Rehab v. Allstate Insurance Company: in the 30th District Court for the City of Highland Park, Mr. Fanslau secured an order dismissing all claims based upon the Plaintiff committing multiple discovery violations.
- Alshamiri v. Progressive Michigan Insurance Company: in Wayne County Circuit Court, Mr. Fanslau secured an order dismissing all claims based upon the Plaintiff committing multiple discovery violations.
Michigan State University of College of Law | East Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctorate received in 2011
- President, Delta Theta Phi
- Public Interest Law Society
- LexisNexis Advanced Legal Research Certification
Eastern Michigan University | Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Political Science received in 2008
- Cum Laude
- EMU Mock Trial Team
- Sigma Nu Fraternity
Little Known Fact:
Mr. Fanslau once managed to score higher in a round of golf (123) than he did in a round of bowling (118) on the same day.
Prior to joining Magdich Law, Mr. Hansen spent several years working for a full-service law firm, handling a wide variety of civil litigation, criminal defense, and domestic relations matters. Neil and his wife currently reside in Chelsea. In his free time, he enjoys golfing, skiing, and running, as well as annual trips to Las Vegas.
You Deserve the Best Defense Lawyers
Over 100 Years of Combined Law Experience